This position located at our corporate office in Newport is part of the Accounting team. In this role, you will be responsible for customer billing, cash receipts and collections. You must be proficient with Excel, possess strong communication skills, work effectively in a team environment and be proficient with general computer software and technology.
- Customer billing.
- Maintaining customer billing rates.
- Application of customer payments.
- Collection of past due trade receivables.
- Resolution of customer short and over payments.
- Produce and maintain Excel reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
- Previous experience in a billing and/or collections role helpful.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication & verbal skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to resolve problems and think critically.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Excel.
- Highly motivated.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.